Wednesday, March 06, 2013

What I just listened to on Pandora

I really like using Pandora online radio.  Right now, as the kids and I do homeschooling, I have a channel on that is hymns and praise songs.  We just listened to Louise Stead's "Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus."  I really love that song!  Whoops, gotta go, "Praise to the Lord the Almighty" just came on...



  • ’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
    Just to take Him at His word;
    Just to rest upon His promise;
    Just to know, Thus saith the Lord.

    • Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him,
      How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er,
      Jesus, Jesus, Precious Jesus!
        O for grace to trust Him more.


  • O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
    Just to trust His cleansing blood;
    Just in simple faith to plunge me,
    ’Neath the healing, cleansing flood.
  • Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
    Just from sin and self to cease;
    Just from Jesus simply taking
    Life, and rest, and joy, and peace.
  • I’m so glad I learned to trust Thee,
    Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
    And I know that Thou art with me,
    Wilt be with me to the end.


  • Source: http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php/h/568#ixzz2Mm38QUc2

    No comments: